The Group's brands lead their specialist markets and are successfully breaking into new fields. We are looking for talented people to join our 2,800 strong team and help power our continued growth.
There are no current vacancies
NRC and Equiniti ICS have partnered to focus on identifying 15 high-calibre candidates to fill their exciting new internship programme. The programme is designed to recruit students with the potential to join Equiniti ICS’s dynamic and fast paced HR & Payroll division in Belfast. If you are keen to gain a Level 4 Diploma in Business & Administration and the prospect of full time employment, this internship is for you.
Who are we looking for?
• Professional and enthusiastic candidates
• Candidates to work 3 days per week at Equiniti ICS and attend college for 1.5 days per week
Do you have?
• GCSE English and Maths or equivalent?
• Do you hold a level 3 or equivalent?
• A strong desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment?
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word?
• Strong accuracy skills with particular attention to detail?
• An understanding of the need to follow established procedures?
• The ability to work well as part of a team?
The internship will start on Monday 23rd September and will run for one academic year. Students will have their college fees paid and will receive a bonus at agreed periods throughout the programme. The internship will be unpaid
How to apply
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and pack. Applicants will be required to submit a covering letter outlining why they should be considered for the internship. A signed copy of the application form must be returned to Claire Colvin at the following address: Human Resources, Equiniti ICS, 205 Airport Road West, Belfast, BT3 9ED. Completed applications must be received by 5.00pm on Friday 30th August 2013.
All applicants will be invited to complete an online aptitude test which the applicants who have reached a predetermined level of competence will be invited to attend interview. Following interview, successful applicants will be offered a place on the internship programme commencing 23rd September 2013.
Internship information pack
For more information